Remediation Analyst - Rigour-BA-4
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Length: 6 months
Hybrid- 1-2 days in the office (E14 5HP)
Overall purpose of role:
This is a multi-faceted role, within the Barclays Remediation Portfolio, supporting the delivery and execution of remediation projects. The role requires the candidate to use sophisticated data analytical methods to analyse and define populations of outcomes and then manage the end-to-end execution process. This role involves liaising with multiple shared services, on a daily basis, to ensure the timely delivery of an appropriate output, in accordance with each of the programme deadlines.
The programme has a strong emphasis on client communication that involves both direct and indirect interactions with customers & clients either directly or in collaboration with the relationship teams
- Working closely with the project teams, take responsibility for managing the end to end delivery of the processing of complex remediation populations.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operational control of remediation cases across multiple inter-related population sub-sets within multiple Remediation projects and will require thorough analysis in order to make complex judgements and decisions
- Process populations through sophisticated work flows and will co-ordinate and manage the downstream operational processes ensuring the appropriate customer communication and payment has been executed
- Contribute to the delivery of MI to inform senior stakeholders of project progress
- Drive and deliver multiple streams of activity ranging from client communication to driving and supporting activities with key partners including Legal, Compliance and Operations
- Strong data analysis experience
- Keen to develop their understanding of operational processes and has a comprehensive knowledge of workflow tooling and designs
- Analysis and mapping of activities to enable analysis, delivery of requirements and solutions
- Good presentation skills and MI reporting skills
- A good understanding of Project Management methods, disciplines and project lifecycles
- Familiar and comfortable with working within a controls framework as well as understanding the importance of controls
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the details of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.