FX Trading Business Analyst (VP)
We are looking for an FX Business Analyst on a contract basis. This role is for a senior SME Business Analyst to manage the capture and delivery of critical projects/requirements for the FX e-Trading business, initially focused on either eFX pricing and trading workflows across FX Cash products (spot, forward, NDFs, swaps), FX options, eTrading Compliance or critical regulatory deliveries.
- Work with business and functional areas to understand and produce requirements which underpin design proposals
- Estimation of business analysis tasks and ownership of business requirements documentation e.g. user/feature stories/BRDs
- Obtain formal sign-off of business requirements from all key project stakeholders and ensure traceability throughout the development cycle as requirements evolve
- Work actively and closely with software development teams to ensure user requirements are clearly understood and developed as specified in the documentation
- Work with functional or business areas and business to plan migrations of users and or transactions
- In depth and extensive knowledge of front to back FX trading flows and processes
- Demonstrated experience in defining and delivering solutions to meet the needs of the FX business and proven track record solving the complex problems associated to this space.
- Experience working on a front-office trading platform (eFX Pricing and Trading workflows for FX Cash products or FX Options or eTrading compliance or FX regulatory and compliance)
- Solution Driven & Action Oriented
- Ability to build strong relationships with the Front Office, Operations, Compliance and Technology
Where will you be working?
Interested and want to know more about Barclays?
Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.