Length: 6 months
Overall purpose of role
To support the design and implementation of a proactive outreach activity to support the SRR programme. You will be responsible for the delivery of improved and exceptional customer/client and colleague experiences. This may be through a number of programmes of work such as: Strategic Change, Small Change, Remediation, Proactive and others.
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of key BUK Business Banking projects and small changes assigned to you and own end to end the specific activities and/or work streams within the above
programmes of work
- Assess and implement new or enhanced business processes and systems that are the deliverables from a strategic business change project/ programme. Support change projects/ programmes as and when
required with design and development of such processes and systems
- Initiate and formulate recommendations based on analysis in order to influence the decisions made by senior managers in identifying the most appropriate treatment for our customers/clients or colleagues
- Previous Technical/Business Analyst or Project Management experience would be advantageous.
- Relationship management skills to deal with internal customers on sensitive issues and to facilitate
activities. Must be able to build relationships with colleagues, peers and more senior individuals.
- Strong decision making and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to flexibly and creatively manage changing business demands and customers’/client
requirements. As and when required using own initiative to overcome challenges and identify solutions
- High level of initiative, discipline and self-motivation to be self-driven
Where will you be working?
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.