Length of contract: initially 6 months
We are looking for a Business Analyst (AVP) on a contract basis who will take prime responsibility, working with the Project and Programme Manager and stakeholders to identify, quantify, plan and control all Business Analysis related activity on a business change project/programme from initial scoping, requirements gathering, through to operational design.
- Manage specific Business Analysis workstreams on major business change projects and small change programmes to provide specialist, objective analytical insight
- To assess, design, develop and implement new business processes, systems, products and services that are the deliverables from a strategic business change project
- Lead objective analytical insight based on work completed by Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) on BAU activities and business change projects
- Identify, propose and champion new and improved Business Analysis methods, tools and techniques to be adopted by the Analysts across Barclays UK
- Maintain leading-edge personal and professional development by regular and focused activity, which covers the complete development spectrum
- Provide leadership and coaching to ensure that all staff are aligned to the goals and culture of both BUK Change Delivery and Barclays UK
- Advanced level of designing business solutions
- Advanced level of data analysis & statistical techniques
- Experience in requirements gathering, analysis and definition
- Excellent process analysis, mapping and design skills
- Advanced level of practice in business analyst methods and disciplines
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.