Northampton / Knutsford (remote work)
Length: 6 months
Barclays Bank is looking for a Business Analyst on a contract basis who will be responsible to work with the Project/Programme Manager and stakeholders to identify, quantify, plan and control all business analysis related activity on a business change project/programme.
What will you be doing?
- responsible for the successful delivery of key BUK Business Banking projects
- manage specific Business Analysis workstreams on major business change projects and small change programmes
- assess, design, develop and implement new business processes, systems, products and services
- lead objective analytical insight based on work completed by Subject Matter Experts
- initiate, formulate and present recommendations based on analysis
- own and direct specific deliverables within the Business Analysis workstreams
- influence and drive decisions with senior stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- Business Banking and preferably FinCrime/Anti money laundering business domain experience
- relevant experience with good understanding of Data Platforms, systems and technology tools
- experience in working with large, global, complex IT projects and teams
- experience in financial area
- experience in Agile and Lean Methodology
Where will you be working?
Northampton or Knutsford. It is a Work From Home opportunity.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
Our dynamic working programme has been set up to help Barclays colleagues achieve an optimal work/life balance. Arrangements we offer range from working at home and changing regular hours to taking career breaks. Our Dynamic Working initiatives support colleagues at all stages of their lives, helping them with parenthood, caring, further studies and hobbies.