Workflow Delivery Project Manager
Workflow Delivery Project Manager
About GMO Change & Delivery Management
GMO Delivery Management ensures that the GMO change priorities are being driven from within and that we are influencing and contributing to the banks strategic and regulatory change agenda. We work across GMO Post Trade and Middle Office to articulate business cases for priorities and drive these through the internal sponsorship process. We perform impact assessments for change where GMO are affected across Markets. We define process change and areas of opportunity for improvements, strategic operating model changes, define governance models and implement change front to back across process and strategic architecture.
Overall purpose of role
- Drive product usage and benefits outcome by closely working with Operations lead, Tech and Product Developemnt team
- Be cient’s/End user’s face, provide excellent product experience and be clients trusted advisor
- Plan, execute and support product delivery life cycle (project inception to closure) through detailed documentation of requirement, coordinating user acceptance testing and mesauring success post roll out.
- Work closely with development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Celebrate Product roll out success - Ongoing monitoring of benefits realised as part of the delivery's and recommend optimisations to improve automation efficiencies
- Product Delivery Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Positive and Can Do attitude
- Excellent entrepreneurial, analytical and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in tight timeline and prioritization
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Knowledge of product life cycle management (workflow products)
- Knowledge of trade lifecycle - plus
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the details of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrollment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.