Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
Barclays Technology Centre - Radbroke Hall, Knutsford (remote role)
Contract Length: 6 months (With potential to extend)
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the change delivery team. Take prime responsibility, working with the Project/Programme Manager and stakeholders to identify, quantify, plan and control all Business Analysis related activity on a business change project/programme from initial scoping, requirements gathering, through to operational design
What will you be doing?
- Managing specific Business Analysis workstreams on major business change projects and small change programmes to provide specialist, objective analytical insight based on work completed by Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) on a project/programme.
- To assess, design, develop and implement new business processes, systems, products and services that are the deliverables from a strategic business change project as part of an overall strategic business change programme.
- Complete a complex and diverse range of tasks against Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Actively contribute and champion the development of the change delivery process.
- Leading objective analytical insight based on work completed by Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) on BAU activities and business change projects.
- To initiate, formulate and present recommendations based on analysis in order to influence the decisions made by the Project management and Business Analysis function.
- Own and direct specific deliverables within the Business Analysis workstreams.
- Provide support to the Project Manager and Lead/Senior Business Analysts.
- Take responsibility for the professional development needs of the wider Barclays UK Business Analysis community.
- Be responsible for their own professional development needs.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong BA skills/experience
- Requirement gathering
- Stakeholder management
- Process / design mapping
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience of working within a SDLC and Agile project environment
- Industry standard BA qualification
- Understanding of BA methodologies
Where will you be working?
Barclays Technology Centre - Radbroke Hall, Knutsford (although initially the role will be remote)
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
Our dynamic working programme has been set up to help Barclays colleagues achieve an optimal work/life balance. Arrangements we offer range from working at home and changing regular hours to taking career breaks. Our Dynamic Working initiatives support colleagues at all stages of their lives, helping them with parenthood, caring, further studies and hobbies.