Location: London - Hybrid working - in office for training then 1 day per week in office
Length: 6 months
Overall purpose of role:
This is a multi-faceted role, within the Barclays Remediation Portfolio, supporting the delivery and execution of remediation projects. The role requires the candidate to use sophisticated data analytical methods to analyse and define populations of outcomes and then manage the end-to-end execution process. This role involves liaising with multiple shared services, on a daily basis, to ensure the timely delivery of an appropriate output, in accordance with each of the programme deadlines.
- Supporting the delivery and execution of remediation projects.
- The role requires the candidate to use sophisticated data analytical methods to analyse and define populations of outcomes and then manage the end-to-end execution process.
- This role involves liaising with multiple shared services, on a daily basis, to ensure the timely delivery of an appropriate output, in accordance with each of the programme deadlines.
- The programme has a strong emphasis on client communication that involves both direct and indirect interactions with customers & clients either directly or in collaboration with the relationship teams
The general type of candidate we are looking for:
- Detail oriented; are you meticulous?
- Efficient; are you able to deliver a message in a succinct and punchy way?
- Responsive/sense of urgency; can you prove you have reacted to clear signals to get something done?
High performing candidates:
- Proactive; have you taken the initiative or gone out of your way to learn something?
- Problem solver; are you able to note inefficiencies and have you ever solved for this?
- Confident; are you comfortable to challenge the way something is currently done?
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Barclays is flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. Barclays also has a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.