Records Management Champion
Records Management Champion
Length: 6 months
As a Barclays Records Management Champion, you will be working as part of our HR Operations and Payroll function that covers 27 countries globally in cooperation with the HR Chief Data Office in a full review of the Records Management process and controls, to ensure full compliance with the Group Standards and closure of any gaps. The role will also support education across the teams to ensure there is a clear understanding of roles and responsibilities.
What will you be doing?
• Undertaking a review of the current Records listing for HR Operations and Payroll, ensuring an appropriate level of detail and all mandatory information is accurately captured.
• Working collaboratively with the HR Operations and Payroll teams to ensure appropriate Records Management standards are met and clearly understood.
• Devising and delivering relevant training across the teams in relation to Records Management.
• Providing an assessment of current process and controls to identify any potential gaps and remediating activity required.
• Supporting project activity in relation to Record disposals.
• Representing HR Operations and Payroll at the HR Records Management Forum.
• Partnering with the HR Chief Data Office to understand upcoming initiatives or process requirements, and acting as an escalation point for the resolution of issues.
What we’re looking for:
• Prior experience of Records Management is desirable
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and presentation skills, with ability to bring technical detail to life
• Delivery focused, with a passion for excellence
• Experience of effectively managing and influencing a wide range of stakeholders
• Proactive individual who is solution orientated
Where will you be working?
The team is based in our office in Northampton but this position is home-based
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
Our dynamic working programme has been set up to help Barclays colleagues achieve an optimal work/life balance. Arrangements we offer range from working at home and changing regular hours to taking career breaks. Our Dynamic Working initiatives support colleagues at all stages of their lives, helping them with parenthood, caring, further studies and hobbies.