Quality Assurance Lead
Quality Assurance Lead
Contract Length: 6 months
The key responsibility of this role is to ensure that the quality of case collation for Programme Wellington (‘the project’) meets required regulatory and project policy standards, and that a quality framework is adopted.
What will you be doing?
- Imbed a quality plan that focusses on the quality checking of the following core functions within Stage 1 (500 customer files) and Stage 3 (1,482 customer files): Case Collation (performed by Clydesdale Financial Services Limited) and Case Review (performed by the Remediation Customer Service team within Barclays UK)
- Coordinate end to end key MI on Quality Assurance for the purpose of oversight and reporting only, while noting that RCS is responsible for Quality Assurance for Case Review
- Working closely with Case Collation to assess case collators and determine suitability and competence
What we’re looking for:
- Financial services experience, within retail and/or investment banking
- Experience of MI, working on projects
- Ability to see the ‘whole picture’ and draw key findings / summary from multiple & complex information sources
- Understanding key issues and how to accomplish them at pace
- Taking Ownership – self-starter who naturally assumes ownership of initiatives and works well independently
- Ability to create reporting and analysis, and deliver through simple, clear presentations
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience of building and implementation of quality assurance processes
- Previous regulatory exposure, i.e. experience of operating in a regulated environment/regulatory engagement
- Working knowledge of a complex Financial Services environment and correlation between customers, clients and the front to back office processes in use
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
Our dynamic working programme has been set up to help Barclays colleagues achieve an optimal work/life balance. Arrangements we offer range from working at home and changing regular hours to taking career breaks. Our Dynamic Working initiatives support colleagues at all stages of their lives, helping them with parenthood, caring, further studies and hobbie