Length: 6 months
Overall purpose of role:
Legal Transformation Project Manager supporting execution of the Legal Workstream of Barclays LIBOR Programme.
- Contributing to the preparation of a 2022-2023 project plan for the Legal Workstream, including identifying and validating assumptions, agreeing dependencies and handoffs, and capturing legal work requirements.
- Engaging Legal SMEs and others stakeholders to validate / agree / interlock legal work requirements in line the wider plans and objectives of the LIBOR Programme.
- Identifying, documenting and tracking key activities, RAIDs, workstream RAG statuses and progress against the plan.
- Supporting Legal SMEs by developing, documenting and executing processes that are critical to the completion of Legal Workstream / LIBOR Programme milestones (e.g. designing and managing the execution of legal document reviews etc.).
- Managing POs, Legal Workstream costs, outstanding external legal counsel invoices etc.
- Working with external counsel (lawyers and Legal PMs) to manage the delivery of legal services to the LIBOR Workstream (e.g. due diligence and document creation).
- Managing stakeholder reviews and approvals of key legal documents and decision (e.g. amendment agreement templates).
- Proven track record as a business analyst / project manager
- High quality presentation skills
- Competent in Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to tackle new technical areas without prior experience
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous experience working on large programmes preferred
- Data analysis skills, e.g. experience of working with large data sets, SAP Business Objects, etc. would be advantageous
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the details of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.