Programmatic Operational Support Analyst
Length: 3 months
Overall purpose of role:
The Programmatic Operational Support Analyst will be a critical member of the Programmatic Operational Support team, supporting the strategic and operational processes required to effectively and efficiently onboard and manage our intern and graduate populations.
- Support the strategic oversight of all campus recruiting operations (candidate onboarding, offer management, new hire processes, data management, audit and controls)
- Directly partner with key internal teams such as HR Ops, ER, Legal, COO/CAO teams and others, as well as external vendors (background check, etc) to escalate and resolve issues
- Manage the new hire process from start to completion for summer/off-cycle interns and full time graduate classes
- Ensure all new hire paperwork, policies and procedures are verified prior to the new joiner starting employment - will entail liaising with internal Payroll, Employee Data Management, Immigration and Employee Relations teams to ensure valid employment/visa status
- Liaise and partner with external vendors to conduct background checks, drug testing, and Electronic Form I-9 requirements; ensure all requirements are properly captured and handled
- Host webex meetings and on-site pre-employment days, including Form I9 verifications and Compliance sign-offs
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the details of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.