Length: 6 months
Overall purpose of role:
Equity Finance product team is responsible for partnering with the Equity Finance Trading and Sales Desk to ensure capital and collateral efficiency across Prime Services and the wider Firm. Enabling development and build of differentiated, market defining product ‘attractors’ which meet the needs of our prospective and current client base
- Day to day coordination of the minor works BoW ensuring the programmes remain on track and meet the objectives of stakeholders and clients
- Consolidate and track Desk requirements and priorities
- Provide subject matter expertise, supporting both technical and operational aspects of the projects where necessary
- Capture requirements and own development items from requirement through development, testing & release
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- 5-7 years industry experience in Prime Services or related areas
- Project management experience
- Analytical thinker with strong Excel and Power-point skills - ability to analyse problems and recommend solutions, presenting data and information
- Ability to work independently and as part of local and remote global teams, taking clear ownership of delivery and ensuring local market developments and being fed into the global business strategy
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the details of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.