Private Banking Executive
We are looking for a Private Banking Executive on a contract basis who will assist the Private Banker in acquiring, servicing and retaining clients to deliver overall business goals, becomes a key point of contact for the client for day-to-day operational matters.
- Assisting the Private Bankers in administration and management of day-to-day administration on client relationships (payments, banking enquiries, attending meetings (to observe/take notes), preparation of file notes, drafting of letters and other documentation)
- Responding in a timely and professional manner to client requests
- Owning task execution end to end, working pro-actively with Operations, Business Management
- Support and monitor relationships with the clients, working alongside the Private Banker to ensure quality service is provided at all times
- Acting as liaison between Private Banker and specialist product areas, e.g. Investment Management, Credit, Fiduciary, etc. to ensure the smooth operation of all services
- High attention to detail due to the nature of the client sector we operate in
- Requires strong interpersonal skills for articulating content & engaging with stakeholders to enable completion of allocated workloads
- Good understanding of the local regulatory requirements
- Strong investment, fiduciary and banking product knowledge is an advantage
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.