Private Banking Executive Support
Private Banking Executive Support
Length: 6 months
About the role:
The role holder assists the Private Banker in acquiring, servicing and retaining clients to deliver overall business goals, becomes a key point of contact for the client for day-to-day operational matters, supports the Private Banker in marketing products to clients and supports the Pod/team/business in the delivery of its targets and goals.
What will you be doing?
- Assist the Private Bankers in administration and management of day-today administration on client relationships including, payments, banking enquiries, attending meetings (to observe/take notes), preparation of file notes, drafting of letters and other documentation, annual client reviews, etc all overseen and signed-off by the Private Banker.
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to client requests, owning task execution end to end, working pro-actively with Operations, Business Management and I& PO to ensure delivery, resolve issues and reduce / remove errors.
- The role holder will have good overall knowledge of Barclays Wealth information systems.
- Assist Private Bankers in ensuring adherence to the Global KYC policy. Complying with all regulatory and Wealth requirements/procedures/controls and recognising/managing risk.
- The role holder will identify opportunities to improve current procedures and ways of working to the benefit of our clients; along with aiding the implementation of the change.
What we’re looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of high-risk, compliance or regulatory issues/PB procedures.
- The ideal candidate will be technically minded with strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Power point).
- KYC experience
- Financial services experience would be advantageous
- The successful candidate will have sound knowledge of banking, and operational procedures, plus lending and understanding of security requirements.
- The ideal candidate will have relevant experience (client facing) in a PBE role or similar industry role.
Where will you be working?
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
If you would like some flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.