Private Banking Executive Support
Length of contract: 6 months initially
We are looking for a Private Banking Executive Assistant on a contract basis who will provide support to the Private Bankers in relation to customer service and related administration matters for High Net Worth clients. The role requires high attention to detail due to the nature of the client sector we operate in.
- Supporting 2 experienced PBEs within the team based on how knowledge of role is progressing
- Assisting the Private Bankers in ensuring adherence to the Global KYC policy and complying with all regulatory and Wealth requirements
- Liaising with Back Office Operations Teams & our Front Office Client Services Team
- Work allocated will be admin relating to client queries/servicing of products (existing and new)
- Day-to-day administration of client relationships – including payments, enquiries, meetings and documentation
- High attention to detail due to the nature of the client sector we operate in
- Requires strong interpersonal skills for articulating content & engaging with stakeholders to enable completion of allocated workloads
- Initially not dealing directly with clients but this may change based on progress in learning of the role & PBE Manager Assessment
- Strong investment, fiduciary and banking product knowledge is an advantage
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.