PMO Analyst - Talent Acquisition
Length: 6 months
Our global Talent Acquisition team proactively attracts the most talented candidates, recruiting over 30,000 hires a year, from Early Careers through to Senior Executives. We support our hiring community through our selection, assessment and offer processes, empower colleagues to plan and manage their careers, and are the heart of Barclays' ambition to be a sought after employer. We support the business to develop our current workforce and plan effectively for the future, creating opportunities for both colleagues and external candidates to rise.
What will you be doing?
Provide a combination of operational and strategic support to the Selection & Assessment team. The role holder will have five main areas of responsibility:
· Support S&A with key strategic activity, taking accountability for producing and maintaining project plans, owning and coordinating key activity and deliverables
· Continually improve and innovate within S&A to ensure maximum efficiency and drive a continuous improvement culture through data
· Own specific projects or deliverables on behalf of S&A working across the wider community and acting as conduit and central collation point for strategic deliverables.
· To inspire and enable our external partner(s) to bring ideas, innovation and best practice to our assessment & selection strategy
· Ensure our internal stakeholders are fully informed, engaged and supported on the purpose and use of our assessment & selection practices and activities.
What we’re looking for:
· A distinctive track record in delivering projects in an agile environment
· Experience and detailed understanding of end to end recruitment processes
· Experience developing and streamlining talent acquisition processes and initiatives
· Solid experience in collating and analysing data
· Ability to present with impact to audiences in order to drive appropriate action
· Proven ability to work independently, and as part of a team
· Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners/suppliers
· Expert Skills with MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel
· Proven track record in project management having the ability to work with multiple sources of information from various stakeholders
· Proven track record of working in a global organisation with multiple stakeholders to drive commercial and operational efficiency
Skills that will help you in the role:
· Ability to juggle priorities, multi- task and flawlessly execute at speed
· Ability to adapt quickly to change, switching between deliverables in a fast, effective way
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Proactive, motivated, disciplined individual
Where will you be working?
This position will be remotely based to begin with and when able to do so, introduced back into our offices in Canary Wharf, London.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
Our dynamic working programme has been set up to help Barclays colleagues achieve an optimal work/life balance. Arrangements we offer range from working at home and changing regular hours to taking career breaks. Our Dynamic Working initiatives support colleagues at all stages of their lives, helping them with parenthood, caring, further studies and hobbies.