Length: 6 months
Hybrid working- 2 days a week in the office.
Overall purpose of role:
To support 1 Managing Director, and 2 Directors within Barclays CBP Legal team.
- Diary management for the MD and Directors, organising of meetings across the globe including video conferences, conference calls and booking rooms.
- Booking travel and arranging all logistics in association with travel
- Processing of all expenses both credit card and cash receipts within the T&E guidelines and deadlines
- Prepare and amend documentation when requested, including formatting spreadsheets, Word documents, PowerPoint presentations etc.
- Responsible for organising the on-boarding of new joiners to the CBP Legal team as well as off-boarding leavers
- Work as a team with the other PAs in CBP Legal, providing appropriate cover where required
- Responsible for maintaining organisational charts, contact info, holiday log and email distribution lists for the CBP Legal team
Responsible for the CBP Legal team’s Organisational Management
- Experienced PA supporting leadership at Director level
- Extensive Diary Management skills
- Travel & Expenses experience
- High level of skill/competency in IT – Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proven experience of working within a fast paced and demanding environment
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Barclays is flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. Barclays also has a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.