People Analytics & Culture Delivery Project Manager
Location: Northampton (2-3 days at the office)
People Analytics & Culture is responsible for providing data-led insights and analytics to our clients to inform decision-making through best in class services in products. We are looking for a Project Manager working in HR People Analytics and Culture on a contract basis who will successfully deliver projects to plan, budget, agreed quality and governance standards. Being a Project Manager means you will support the strategy from business case through to initiation, requirement analysis, design, build, testing, implementation, benefits realisation and closure. You will manage project teams throughout the full delivery lifecycle..
- Delivering major change projects or work streams within a major business and technology change programme whilst operating in accordance with the People Analytics and Culture Project Management methodology and tools
- Ensuring the projects for which you are accountable are aligned to, and deliver against, the programme objectives and HR Transaction Cycle strategy
- Managing the aggregate project/ work stream budget, monitoring the expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the Projects progress
- Working with Agile Delivery Managers to integrate delivery methodologies (Lean, Scrum, Waterfall etc)
- Communicating with programme and project stakeholders, including Agile Delivery Manager, PA&C Leadership team, Project Steering Groups etc. as required
- Managing dependencies and interfaces between projects and programme work streams and the management of risks and issues affecting the work stream/ portfolio of projects’ delivery
- Demonstrable experience in a Project Manager role with evidence of both business and technology change delivery
- Experience of working in an Agile / Waterfall project team
- Great planning and organizing skills
- Experience with Analytics project delivery, with tools such as Business Objects, Qlik View, Qlik Sense, Tableau
- Able to build key relationships and shape team interactions with other areas within People Analytics & Culture, HR Technology, HR transaction cycles and other Barclays analytics teams
Where will you be working?
Interested and want to know more about Barclays?
Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.