People Advisory Partner (HRBP)
Locations: Glasgow, London, North West and Northampton
Length of contract: 3 months
Delivery and Advisory is a new global team within Barclays HR, enabling the function to execute delivery of consistent, best in class HR products and services to our colleagues across the organisation. We are looking for a People Advisory Partner on a contract basis who will act as an enabler and advisor to business stakeholders, using analytics and insight to deliver the business and people strategy and enable a high performance culture within the business/teams.
- Works with HR colleagues to deliver HR activities such as: organisational design, site closures, relocations, team exits, talent reviews, D&I strategy, annual promotion processes, pay round implementation, succession planning, etc.
- Practice early dispute resolution for colleagues and advise on informal stages of ER matters for Investment Bank Front Office line managers
- Leading on and delivering transformational and complex people related activity (e.g. change programmes, functional transformation, embedding talent offerings)
- Builds credibility across D&A and is an enabler to support the business with HR related matters
- Collaborates across the D&A pillars (Cyclical Services, Programme Services, People Advisory Services and Service Management and Improvement) to understand the opportunities for consistencies and efficiency across D&A and the wider HR function where applicable
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to present insightful data to influence decisions
- Demonstrated experience of delivering global, complex change programmes and HR products and services across diverse businesses
- Excellent personal credibility as an HR professional with the ability to build trusted relationships across the organisation
- The role holder will have a flexible and adaptable style that allows them to effectively challenge and influence key stakeholders across the entities
- Proactive and empowered self-starter who has the ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.