KYC QC Associate
KYC QC Associate
Working From Home
Length: 6 months
Overall purpose of role
To review and action quality checks within the BB SRR KYC programme. Provide exceptional customer service on behalf of Barclays and follow the Barclays Values. Use personal initiative in developing resolutions to quality checks by investigating ,ensuring solutions satisfy both the customer and the business
The role holder may be required to work flexibly across a variety of different activities included in the SRR KYC programme.
Case Management 95%
- Take ownership of cases, as defined in Barclays Group Minimum Standards.
- To effectively investigate and resolve cases with varying degrees of complexity and know when to escalate cases of a high degree of complexity and ambiguity.
- To engage and take ownership of the case putting yourself in the customers shoes
- To capture accurate information and details through the case handling process to allow effective analysis of the case in a timely manner.
- To maintain and manage individual tasks on a daily basis to ensure that case related tasks are dealt with effectively and within relevant timescales.
- To clearly communicate requirements to other business areas when information is required to resolve case
- To personally embrace change and share best practise with colleagues.
- With the guidance of your Team Leader provide effective feedback to other areas of business and suggest improvements that can be made to enhance the customers experience and deliver the right outcome
- Achieve/exceed challenging customer service and performance targets.
- Understand the appropriate Policies & Standards applicable to the role through reading the Code of Conduct and other training allocated.
- All mandatory training completed to deadlines and understood within given timescales.
- Where applicable, all risk events (incidents) or control failures to be escalated in accordance with advised procedures.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of case handling procedures ideally from a financial /claims background
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills through multi-channels
- Proven problem solving and decision making ability
- Ability to break down complex issues, assimilate & analyse information and reach a conclusion
- Collaborative approach to handling issues
- High level of quality awareness and accuracy
- Knowledge of Banking Service products and procedures
- Computer literate and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent team player
Where will you be working?
London (working from home)
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
If you would like some flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.