Barclays Bank is looking for Customer Service Associates/ KYC Associates to join their team on a contract basis to provide an exceptional customer experience. You will be helping customers to achieve their ambitions and meet their day to day banking needs.
This is an amazing opportunity to polish professional skills and help create moments that deeply matter to customers. One connection built, one problem solved, one relationship at a time.
Length of contract: 6 months initially
Hours and working pattern: 35 hours**
Possible working hours: Monday-Friday
PROVISIONAL START DATE: mid August, 2022
Training will be provided in the first 8 weeks. Please, be aware that during the given period, you are not allowed to take annual leave! Training: 9 AM-5PM.
Working hours after the training: 7am-2:30pm
About Team BB SRR KYC
BB SRR KYC is a passionate team of problem solvers who are collectively empowered to achieve the right outcome in the right way for our customers, creating advocates of Barclays. We are a strong team of customer obsessed experts who work with a smart technology to focus on exceeding expectations and turning customers into loyal fans
Overall purpose of role
- To review and action quality checks within the BB SRR KYC programme
- Provide exceptional customer service on behalf of Barclays and follow the Barclays Values
- Use personal initiative in developing resolutions to quality checks by investigating, ensuring solutions satisfy both the customer and the business
The role holder may be required to work flexibly across a variety of different activities included in the SRR KYC programme
What will you be doing?
- Take ownership of cases, as defined in Barclays Group Minimum Standards.
- To effectively investigate and resolve cases with varying degrees of complexity and know when to escalate cases of a high degree of complexity and ambiguity.
- To engage and take ownership of the case putting yourself in the customer's shoes
- To capture accurate information and details through the case handling process to allow effective analysis of the case in a timely manner.
- To maintain and manage individual tasks on a daily basis to ensure that case related tasks are dealt with effectively and within relevant timescales.
- To clearly communicate requirements to other business areas when information is required to
- Achieve/exceed challenging customer service and performance targets.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience of administrator/back office or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, decision making ability
- Ability to break down complex issues, assimilate & analyse information and reach a conclusion
- Computer literate and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Advantage: Demonstrable knowledge and experience of case handling procedures ideally from a financial /claims background
Where will you be working?
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.