Length: 6 months
Hours: 35 Hours, Mon-Fri
Hybrid- 1-2 days in the office (NN4 7SG)
Overall purpose of role
Pivot is a large HR transformation programme. The main business decision making forum is the Pivot Design Authority and is within the programme governance structure. This role is to manage this meeting and act as the secretariat for the meeting.
- Ensure the Design Authority meeting materials are reviewed and agreed upon and disseminated in a timely fashion.
- Compile and after review disseminate the meeting minutes.
- Take and manage actions arising from the meeting
- Ensure all outputs from the meeting are filed in accordance with the PMO governance
- Manage all pre and post-meetings as required including management of the Design authority Chair
- Arranging template packs ready to be used
- Chasing deadlines & using PowerPoint content
- Collating documents required
- Project management responsibilities include: tracking tasks, maintaining logs, communicating status and socializing decisions/escalations, etc.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Experience on large-scale transformation programmes
- Minimum 3 years experience in project management
- Excellent PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, MS Project and Visio skills.
- Experience in managing multiple complex diaries
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- PRINCE 2 qualification is ideal
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Barclays is flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. Barclays also has a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.