HR Optimisation - Project Analyst
Length of contract: initially 6 months
We are looking for an HR Optimisation – Project Analyst on a contract basis who will undertake a broad range of project based activities (including, but not limited to analysis, change management, project support, engagement, stakeholder management etc.) to support deliverables and meet project objectives across a range of initiatives of varying size and topic.
- Support an internal talent mobility project
- Work to understand business problems often helping to bridge the gap between the customer / business stakeholder and teams
- Create the ideation/problem statement that describes what needs to be done and why – helping to drive alignment and informing the definition and Business objectives
- Define the Business objectives that form the backlog of tasks to be done based on the customer or colleagues needs and journeys - this includes gaining agreement from the relevant stakeholder, iterating through development
- Identify key improvement opportunities in processes and quantify associated business benefits
- Applying the right processes, tools, methods and skills to manage the delivery of a small project from business case through to closure
- Provide support to Project Managers on larger initiatives by maintaining and actively managing project documentation and producing complete
- Demonstrable Project experience on at least 1 large scale mobility project
- Experience working in a change environment, working on business driven initiatives with cross functional delivery impact preferably in Financial Services
- Good communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, with some experience of presenting to senior stakeholders
- Confident at using data and analysis to support conclusions
- Excellent PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, MS Project and Visio skills
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
Our dynamic working programme has been set up to help Barclays colleagues achieve an optimal work/life balance. Arrangements we offer range from working at home and changing regular hours to taking career breaks. Our Dynamic Working initiatives support colleagues at all stages of their lives, helping them with parenthood, caring, further studies and hobbies.