Head of Talent Acquisition Supplier Management (VP)
Length of contract: 6 months initially
Our global Talent Acquisition team proactively attracts the most talented candidates, recruiting over 30,000 hires a year, from Early Careers through to Senior Executives. We are looking for a Head of Supplier VP on a contract basis who will oversee and govern the supplier management responsibilities with the PSL.
- Ensure a robust and effective partnership and engagement model between TA, Sourcing and other relevant areas of Barclays
- Maximise value through improved strengthening of partnership and improved management of TA suppliers
- Anticipate the needs and requirements of the global Talent Acquisition teams using initiative and judgement
- Deliver robust, accurate and timely data and MI to provide insights on PSL
- Accountable for managing the relationship with suppliers and ensuring delivery against agreed contracts
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, driving and delivering improvements and co-ordinating activity
- Significant experience in managing a large global supplier list, ideally within HR
- Supply management and financial services experience
- Advanced skills with MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel
- Ability to understand operational deliverables
- Proven ability to effectively lead a global team
Where will you be working?
Interested and want to know more about Barclays?
Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.