Location - London
Duration - 6 month contract
PAYE Direct (Inside IR35)
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management.
Overall purpose of role
During this role, you will demonstrate your excellent analytical skills to recommend key outcomes to key stakeholders. You will portray you're excellent Python, SAS or SQL coding knowledge to analyse the data. Furthermore, you will have a clear understanding of driving commercial outcomes for the business, and demonstrate you're excellent stakeholder engagement capabilities when it comes to outlining key decisions to drive the commercial outcome.
- Identify performance trends, customer behaviours and commercial opportunities and risks through application of quantitative analytical skills
- Undertake analysis to understand customer behaviour, product and financial performance to then help to maximise product performance, support product plans and drive key strategic initiatives with support from senior analytics colleagues.
- Contribute to the design, test and build of complex information across multiple decision engines to identify causal links between customer behaviour and business opportunities and performance
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Experience in creating business models, both financial and consumer behavioural
- Experience in using innovative customer analysis to identify commercial opportunities
- Experience of statistical analysis techniques desirable
Purpose and Values
Barclays has a single cross-business Purpose for Barclays and five core Values which underpin it.
We respect and value those we work with, and the contribution that they make.
We act fairly, ethically and openly in all we do.
We put our clients and customers at the centre of what we do.
We use our energy, skills and resources to deliver the best, sustainable results.
We are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.