Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Specialist
Location: Knutsford, hybrid : 2 days in the office 3 days at home
Lengths: 6 months contract
Full time: 35 hours
Working pattern: Monday-Friday, between 8am-10pm
Training will be provided in the first 6 weeks. Please, be aware that the first 2 weeks of training is office based and during the given period, you are not allowed to take annual leave!
Barclays is looking for Customer Service Specialists to join their Implementation Project Manager Team who focus predominantly on mid and large corporates ensuring that they bring clients on board in an efficient, reliable and controlled manner, minimising impacts to clients.
Overall purpose of the role
The role holder will be responsible for proactively managing clients to support their transition for a number of strategic migrations including product or payment service changes in line with the existing migration strategy.
- Explain benefits of the specific migration and overcome client objections to progress migration
- Respond professionally to customer queries, ensuring information given is accurate.
- Respond to feedback, suggesting alterations / changes as necessary to improve the customer experience during migration
- Collate required missing & additional information from the client
- Recognise, register and resolve customer complaints
- Maintain a customer contact history, recording and updating relevant accurate details.
- Capture customer information during calls to develop understanding of their needs, updating relevant systems with data.
- Attentive learner and able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently
- World class customer service skills
- Telephony experience is an asset
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate in a clear and concise fashion
- Time management skills
- Ability to meet/exceed targets and work under pressure to achieve migration targets.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.