Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Specialist
Length: 6 months
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8 AM-6 PM
As a Customer Service Specialist, you are required to provide excellent service and support within a Telephony role you will act as a main point of contact for Barclays Business and Commit to the ‘Go-to’ banking ethos by providing appropriate banking solutions and building trust, confidence and reliable support to Barclays Business customers. Maintain a customer contact history, recording and updating relevant and
accurate details. Delivering a world-class customer service by executing, owning and resolving customer’s queries within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA). Build effective relationships through trust, confidence and reliable support across the business network, working collaboratively with Seniors Business Managers.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering a personalised, expert, quality-driven service to Barclays Business customers.
- Providing a first-class experience for all our customers, demonstrating ownership of all queries and acting as the first point-of-contact for all their day-to-day banking requirements, using various communication methods.
- Acting on client prompts to capture data, and making changes to accounts in line with agreed procedures across the Service Centre.
- Capturing customer information during calls to develop an understanding of the customer’s needs.
What we’re looking for:
- Customer service experience and the ability to communicate with a wide range of customers
- Financial services background is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A strong level of computer literacy and proficient keyboard skills.
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a team
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.