Customer Care Representative
Location - Liverpool
Duration - 6 months
No previous banking knowledge is needed. You can apply from the retail, hospitality, travel or any customer related industry. Your integrity, communication and empathy is what we are looking for.
This is a hybrid role, meaning you will be expected to work a mixture of at home and in the call centre environment, during your employment. At the beginning of your assignment, you will need to be on-site to collect and setup your IT/equipment. This should be dealt with in a day or two, but may take longer. After this, you will be informed when you can work from home and when you are needed to work from the office.
You will be on a rotational shift pattern, where you might be asked to work weekends and out of hours. Working hours can be between 7AM-11PM, Monday - Sunday
Barclays Bank is looking for Customer Care experts to join their team on a contract basis to provide an exceptional customer experience. You will be helping customers to achieve their ambitions and meet their day-to-day banking needs.
This is an amazing opportunity to pick-up new skills and help create moments that deeply matter to customers.
During this role, you will provide customer service to Barclay's customers through inbound/outbound calls, emails and SMS.
How are you going to help Barclays’ customers?
- Understanding Barclays’ products and services
- Using initiative in developing resolutions by telephone, email, SMS, chat, depending on customer preference, to achieve the right outcome and exceed expectations
- Delighting the customer by offering a professional, caring, consistent and outstanding level of service
- Building meaningful relationships with customers
- Being proactive, present and engaging with clients and colleagues
- Sharing new ideas of how to improve things
- Providing effective banking hall coordination assisting customers and providing everyday banking solutions where appropriate
- Completing all back office and administration activities such as updating customer records and building customer contact information
- Being proactive in understanding the short, medium and long term customer needs as the first point of contact, handing off to the relevant experts where appropriate
You will enjoy this role if you are…
- Experienced in communicating with people and give customers a seamless service
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Office tools to a high standard
- Very organised
- Able to effectively manage your customer diary and react to periods of heavy customer footfall
- A strong and empathic communicator
- A real team player
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.