AVP Project Manager
We are looking for an AVP HR Project Manager who will lead a large workstream across a Global Group wide Culture Programme. It will involve working with multiple stakeholders across multiple Transaction Cycles within HR, and across the bank more broadly.
Length of contract: 6 months
· Takes ownership for stakeholder management of key stakeholders to enable successful implementation
· Identifies, assesses and manages project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies, escalating as appropriate
· Oversee impacts assessment, training/communication activities to ensure it is fit for purpose
· Ensures projects being managed are compliant with relevant HR Optimisation framework governance methodologies
· Communication to key stakeholders/groups to keep them informed of key changes and potential impact of the project
· Ensures systematic problem solving where options are evaluated and decisions align with the values
· 3+ years’ experience in Banking is a must
· Experience on large scale HR transformation programmes, preferably in Culture and Leadership
· Project experience, working on business driven initiatives
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
Excellent PC skills: Excel, PowerPoint and Word, MS Project and Visio
Purpose and Values
Barclays has a single cross-business Purpose for Barclays and five core Values which underpin it.
Our Purpose is helping people achieve their ambitions in the right way. Put simply this is the answer to the question ‘What is Barclays for?’ and it should guide our every action as employees.
We respect and value those we work with, and the contribution that they make.
We act fairly, ethically and openly in all we do.
We put our clients and customers at the centre of what we do.
We use our energy, skills and resources to deliver the best, sustainable results.
We are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.