UAT Test Lead
UAT Test Lead
Barclays Technology Centre - Radbroke Hall, Knutsford
Contract Length: 6 months (With potential to extend)
We are looking for a UAT Test Lead will be responsible for the successful delivery of Programmes within the Portfolio, supporting Functions and Business teams to drive analysis, planning, budgets, delivery and implementation to ensure continued alignment with business strategy.
The role will need to understand business problems, often helping to bridge the gap between the customer / business stakeholders and teams with a technical and business focus.
The initial focus of the role will be UAT Test Lead responsibilities to assist delivery of our new platform JetBridge 2.0 for the KYC & Onboarding Programme. The programme will migrate and unify KYC & Onboarding processes and technology onto a single platform for Wholesale Coprporate & Investment Banking Clients.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting User Acceptance Testing covering all UAT testing activities from UAT planning to UAT execution and closure
- Manage defect resolution including defining minimum requirements and manual workarounds where feasible
- Acts as a technology engagement point, sits between tech and the business.
- Designing changes to existing operating models and processes to ensure change requirements are incorporated whilst ensuring end to end processes are optimised.
- Interfacing with multiple stakeholders across legal, compliance and technology to develop appropriate requirements, processes and solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent experience in UAT Management and Business Analysis activity for large-scale Projects, specifically UAT
- Full end to end understanding of UAT processes, frameworks and tools
- Ability to operate in a complex, matrix environment and work with cross functional groups and establish rapport and credibility at all levels.
- Understanding of the Financial Services environment.
- Experienced in stakeholder management at a senior level.
- Awareness of key drivers of service excellence and operational efficiency.
- Understanding of full project lifecycle.
- Ability to demonstrate significant experience of working for or closely with an IT, Transformation or Change department.
- Appreciation of the implications of change on organisations.
- Demonstrable experience of leading both virtual and direct professional teams in a pressurised, high-visibility environment.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Proven Communication skills (written & verbal).
- Wide breadth of experience in various business analysis techniques.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Understanding of financial regulatory environment.
- Experience working with compliance and legal professionals.
- Knowledge of KYC & Onboarding Processes and Technology.
- Business Change experience in cross functional teams.
- Graduate calibre with significant commercial management experience across a number of business disciplines.
Where will you be working?
Barclays Technology Centre - Radbroke Hall, Knutsford (although initially the role will be remote)
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
Our dynamic working programme has been set up to help Barclays colleagues achieve an optimal work/life balance. Arrangements we offer range from working at home and changing regular hours to taking career breaks. Our Dynamic Working initiatives support colleagues at all stages of their lives, helping them with parenthood, caring, further studies and hobbies.