Location: London (5 North Colonnade)
Length: 6 months
1 day working remotely, 4 days a week on-site.
Overall purpose of role
To act as administrative support to a number of Equity Research Analysts and Teams in EMEA Equity Research.
- Booking all business related travel and arranging the necessary logistics (Primary part of the role)
- Managing complex travel/meeting schedules
- Ensuring all travel adheres to the T&E policy
- Arranging visa’s and licences where necessary
- Processing of all expenses in Concur within T&E guidelines and deadlines
- Working with the Roadshow team and Marketing coordinator on all logistics of analyst marketing
- Diary Management
- Ensure all systems are maintained
- Ensuring contacts, clients and interactions are accurately captured in the relevant systems
- Facilitating ad hoc data requests from the team (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Ensure all calls are answered in a professional manner & where possible are acted upon proactively
- Raising all new Subscriptions, Market Data, IT requests and IT incidents on behalf of the team(s), troubleshooting and following through to resolution
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Highly organised
- Proactive, flexible and able to prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and effectively during times of increase work flow
- Effective time management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Team player
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the details of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.