Location: London (office-based 2-3 times a week!)
Duration - 6 months initially
We are looking for a Team Assistant to provide general office management and administrative duties for a Team Manager and their direct reports as appropriate. The role holder will join the Wealth Management team and support 12-15 Wealth Managers and their teams.
- Diary Management: Extensive Team diary management including accurate scheduling of meetings, room bookings and organising refreshments or catering services where applicable.
- In organising business trips the role holder will need to achieve both efficiency and cost control. This aspect of the role will include planning the Team Mambers' itinerary by providing supporting documents, arranging meetings, travel and accommodation reservations.
- HR & IT Coordination: The role holder will be responsible for managing new joiner/leaver procedure for key roles, equipment, security passes and computer logins.
- Administration: The role holder will provide general administrative support including but not limited to; compiling agendas, circulate meeting papers, take and transcribe minutes and undertake any further follow-up procedures, transcribe DC&G meetings/correspondence/reports or other material which is frequently highly sensitive or confidential.
- Mangament of team meeting schedule, agendas, coordinate content and own collation of papers.
- Meetings / Events: The role holder will take responsibility for the arrangement of client meetings including logistics, and printing/binding/distribution of materials.
- Control Management: Manage and record filing for all paper business documentation in line with records management.
- Budget Management: Manage expenses, raise purchase orders for the Team Manager and team as necessary.
- Excellent TA skills and experience of supporting Senior Management up to Director level.
- Possess outstanding literacy skills, both written and verbal, to communicate with peers and senior members of the team with attention to detail and accurancy.
- High level of skill/competency in relevant IT packages e.g. Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Proven ability to multi-task – a highly productive, proactive/reactive individual with the ability to turn around tasks quickly