Talent Specialist - VP
Talent Specialist - VP
Length: 4 months
Working hours: 9-6 PM
This role is a key part of the Talent agenda within the Talent, Development & Inclusion (TDI) transaction cycle.You will be responsible for updating & enhancing existing toolkits and collateral supporting talent management,talent reviews, promotions and talent development.
This role supports the Head of Talent &Executive Development. As part of this, you will support a number ofkey priorities detailed in the Key Accountabilities
Stakeholder management will be crucial as you will work with the Talent subservice members representing all parts of the Bank as well as other parts of HR including HRBPs, D&A, People Analytics, Development, Diversity&Inclusion and HR Tech & Change.
What will you be doing?
- The promotions process design and delivery with SME input
- The research and design of the Talent Exchanges scheme with the public sector
- Support the Enterprise Leadership Summit Design and activity including additional modules and activities linked to HIVE ( social learning tool)
- Support the senior talent development reporting.
What we’re looking for:
- 7-8 years experience in talent development, talent management, talent succession planning or talent analytics
- Financial services background is advantageous
- Highly organised, with experience of managing complex piece of work and the ability to prioritise
- Able to respond to changing environments
- Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable working within a highly matrixed, complex and often changing environment
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.