Service Delivery Manager VP
Service Delivery Manager VP
Length: 6 Months
As a member of the Service Management leadership team, the Service Delivery Managers will be accountable for supporting the Sub-Services to offer an excellent candidate experience, underpinned by operational excellence, a lean cost base, strong controls and a culture of collaboration, innovation and high performance.
The role purpose is to offer a robust and effective partnership and engagement model between SM and the Sub-service/Coverage Leads. The Service Delivery Manager will act as a triage point into the wider service team, managing the flow of work requests and monitoring delivery against peaks and troughs of activity.
This individual plays an important role in ensuring that Talent Acquisition operates as a cohesive unit and acts as a conduit of requests from the Sub-services and brokers a relationship between them and the SM delivery teams. Specifically, the Service Delivery Managers will manage the relationships between Sub-services and Service Management to deliver operational excellence across the function.
What will you be doing?
- Lead and deliver business critical actions to support the TA and HR Strategy
- Develop responses to Senior Exec requests for deep dive business performance updates and support the team to define solutions and recommendations
- Translate complex data and operational challenges with interpretative thinking into a clear set of actions, a strategic road map and ground-breaking solutions
- Accountable for both an entity and sub-service portfolio including change and projects
- Be able to engage and lead high levels of performance across a globally diverse team with the ability to lead and execute large scale complex change across multiple dimensions (people, systems, process, geography)
- Transform the Service Management capability ensuring support provided is both lean and agile whilst delivering top quality standards
- Lead central programmes of activity on behalf of Talent Acquisition for the benefit of the collective group
- Delivering robust, accurate, timely and consistent data with a single reporting mentality across the Business on all MI related to Resourcing
- Provide accurate, transparent and timely reporting to the business on performance against plan
What we’re looking the Key Skills Required:
- Technical & professional HR / Resourcing knowledge with a strong understanding of Financial Services
- Strong project management skills and Business Management skills
- High level of personal organisation with ability multi-task, and execute at speed
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to deliver in a matrix environment
- Communication / Influence – experience of working at different organisational levels from SMEs around the business to senior level stakeholders and sponsors
- Personal &Interpersonal Skills – ability to engage, influence and negotiate with a wide variety of colleagues at all levels in the organisation, building trusted relationships and working through others to achieve goals
- Problem solving - Analysis and utilisation of data and insight to make changes and drive improvements
- End to end recruitment experience, ideally from within a financial Services environment
Where will you be working?
This role will be based remotely, but as the offices start to re-open, it will be London Based
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
Our dynamic working programme has been set up to help Barclays colleagues achieve an optimal work/life balance. Arrangements we offer range from working at home and changing regular hours to taking career breaks. Our Dynamic Working initiatives support colleagues at all stages of their lives, helping them with parenthood, caring, further studies and hobbies.