Length: 6 months
Overall purpose of role:
To support Barclays UK Technology in all aspects of recruitment activity, ensuring effective collaboration between Technology and Resourcing Partners.
- Administrative tasks associated with recruitment activity such as oversight of hiring approvals, interview scheduling and ensuring interview feedback is provided in a timely manner.
- Tracking activity across open roles, providing detailed management information to inform stakeholders of current recruitment status.
- Identifying recruitment issues and working with key contacts to escalate and resolve problems .
- Work with teams to ensure candidates receive the best possible recruitment experience.
- Experience in managing stakeholders and relationships across multiple teams.
- Happy to juggle demands and set priorities accordingly.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to present information in a simple and accessible way
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.