Location: London - Hybrid working - 1 to 2 days per week in the office
Length: 6 months
Overall purpose of role:
This is a multi-faceted role, within the Barclays Remediation Portfolio, supporting the delivery and execution of remediation projects. The role requires the candidate to use sophisticated data analytical methods to analyse and define populations of outcomes and then manage the end-to-end execution process. Additionally, the role holder will play an integral part in planning and organising project work and taking a lead in stakeholder communication on behalf of the Throughput Team. This role involves liaising with multiple shared services and project teams, on a daily basis, to ensure the timely delivery of an appropriate output, in accordance with each of the programme deadlines.
The programme has a strong emphasis on client communication that involves both direct and indirect interactions with customers & clients either directly or in collaboration with the relationship teams. Owing to the diverse nature of products that Barclays offer and client needs the programme is relatively complex and relationship across activities are high.
- Take primary responsibility to manage the end to end delivery of complex remediation process and create the principles and solutions that will be presented to senior stakeholders for approval.
- Manage day-to-day operational process of remediation cases and the process of batching across multiple inter-related population sub-sets through multiple project workflows which can require complex judgments decisions and appropriate customer communications to execute the remediation outcomes.
- The role will drive delivery of key activities within the project and lead coordination of processes to deliver the MI information to stakeholders and the team which will be made up of indirect resource or virtual team members to successfully deliver remediation projects.
- Be a subject matter expert on workflow processes and data control frameworks and procedures into the shared services design and enforce strict adherence.
- Ensure that all appropriate mitigation and performance improvement measures are in place and organize all regular tasks to support the delivery route.
- Provide clear recommendations and reasoning solutions to help improvise the process work flow and develop understanding of programme approaches and their complexities.
Project reporting, workflow control and management
- Work closely with the project and Remediation Portfolio management and PDO to ensure the following:
- Proficient tracking and reporting on Project Status
- Redress settlement milestones and deliverables
- Managing project workflows with immediate team colleagues and key shared service resources
- Relevant work experience
- Excel (vlookups, filtering, pivot tables), Teradata (SQL commands)
- Project planning and delivery – model timelines
- Stakeholder communication – deliver/push back on demands, communicate timelines and requirements
- Project ownership
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the details of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.