Quality Care Associate - KYC
Quality Care Associate
Location: Work from home/Middlesbrough
Length of contract: 6 months initially
BB SRR KYC is a passionate team of problem solvers who are collectively empowered to achieve the right outcome in the right way for our customers, creating advocates of Barclays.
We are a strong team of customer obsessed experts who work with a smart technology to focus on exceeding expectations and turning customers into loyal fans.
Overall Purpose of Role
To review and action quality checks within the BB SRR KYC programme
Provide exceptional customer service on behalf of Barclays and follow the Barclays Values
Use personal initiative in developing resolutions to quality checks by investigating ,ensuring solutions satisfy both the customer and the business
The role holder may be required to work flexibly across a variety of different activities included in the SRR KYC programme
- Take ownership of cases, as defined in Barclays Group Minimum Standards.
- To effectively investigate and resolve cases with varying degrees of complexity and know when to escalate cases of a high degree of complexity and ambiguity.
- To engage and take ownership of the case putting yourself in the customers shoes
- To capture accurate information and details through the case handling process to allow effective analysis of the case in a timely manner.
- To maintain and manage individual tasks on a daily basis to ensure that case related tasks are dealt with effectively and within relevant timescales.
- To clearly communicate requirements to other business areas when information is required to resolve case
- To personally embrace change and share best practise with colleagues.
- With the guidance of your Team Leader provide effective feedback to other areas of business and suggest improvements that can be made to enhance the customers experience and deliver the right outcome
- Achieve/exceed challenging customer service and performance targets.
- Understand the appropriate Policies & Standards applicable to the role through reading the Code of Conduct and other training allocated.
- All mandatory training completed to deadlines and understood within given timescales.
- Where applicable, all risk events (incidents) or control failures to be escalated in accordance with advised procedures
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Key Skills Required:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of case handling procedures ideally from a financial /claims background
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills through multi-channels
- Proven problem solving and decision making ability
- Ability to break down complex issues, assimilate & analyse information and reach a conclusion
- Collaborative approach to handling issues
- High level of quality awareness and accuracy
- Knowledge of Banking Service products and procedures
- Computer literate and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent team player
Purpose and Values
We deploy finance responsibly to support people and businesses, acting with empathy and integrity, championing innovation and sustainability, for the common good and the long term.
Our values underpin everything we do: Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship.
We harness the power of diversity and inclusion in our business, trust those we work with, and value everyone's contribution.
We operate with honesty, transparency and fairness in all we do.
We act with empathy and humility, putting the people and businesses we serve at the centre of what we do.
We champion innovation, and use our energy, expertise and resources to make a positive difference.
We prize sustainability, and are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.