Length: 6 months
Overall purpose of role:
- Lead Planning, Execution and closure efforts for end to end delivery of assigned Wholesale Credit Risk projects.
- Chair relevant governance forums and produce relevant artefacts as per Barclays change control standards.
- Manage RAID, co-ordinate across functions and systems for planning interlock and dependency management.
- Proactively manage risks and issues, escalate as necessary to remove blockers.
- Manage the weekly reporting process, chasing PMs as required to ensure the timely submission of reports to management team.
- Awareness and a working knowledge of Execution Risk Standards.
- Understanding of project governance requirements including key project roles such as Project Sponsor and Accountable Executive.
- Attention to detail in the production of data packs for decision makers, whilst not losing sight of the ‘big picture’ and having consideration to the seniority / subject matter expertise of the target audience.
- Experienced PM with demonstrable track record of supporting multiple programmes/projects.
- Understanding of Programme / Project management methodologies and governance.
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the details of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.