Project Manager - Funds and Equity Financing
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
About Barclays Investment Managers
Barclays Investment Managers (BIM) is responsible for helping to drive returns and manage financial resources as well as structuring and financing activity across Barclays International. This includes managing capital, leverage, risk assets, funding and tax optimization across all jurisdictions and entities on both the asset and liability side of the balance sheet. BIM allow Barclays International to drive competitiveness while identifying innovative financing solutions for our clients globally as our model evolves within a changing regulatory framework.
- Deliver and execute project plans to tight deadlines
- Define project scope and technology requirements
- Provide analysis and translation between trading platform systems
- Responsilble for documenting workflow specifications
- Manage and liaise with multiple external clients
- Continuous communication with Front Office and Middle Office operations
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Engagement with internal technology teams
- Liaising with fund administration, custodian and regulatory entities
- Working with different levels of IT developers
- Excellent transferable communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with critical decisions
- Knowledge of Agile methodology using Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Technical knowledge and professionalism in all aspects of system integration
- Excellent business analysis skills
- Team player with a must can-do attitude
- Key understandings of Front Office trading platforms
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Extensive multi-asset financial instrument knowledge
- Derivative knowledge and understanding of the front to back flow processes
- Working knowledge of regulatory reporting including MiFID II and EMIR
- Degree level education
Purpose and Values
Our purpose is creating opportunities to rise. We support sustainable and inclusive growth by connecting the ideas, innovations and aspirations of our customers and clients to the capital that can bring them to life. For over 325 years we have funded progress, and today we remain committed to helping make our world more sustainable, more inclusive and more connected.
Our values underpin everything we do: Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship.
We respect and value those we work with, and the contribution that they make.
We act fairly, ethically and openly in all we do.
We put our clients and customers at the centre of what we do.
We use our energy, skills and resources to deliver the best, sustainable results.
We are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.