Length: 6 months
Overall purpose of role:
The role holder will work with the operations teams, business stakeholders, and the wider Barclays bank to define, plan, manage, track & execute the Corporate Servicing target model changes including business analysis, current vs future gap analysis, requirements documentation, process/procedure definition and documentation, updates and training information creation and execution to support the review of the Barclaycard Payments (BP) Corporate Servicing model.
Particular focus will be given to definition and execution of an improved end to end customer outcome focused Corporate servicing model and associated processes, including the raising and tracking of key associated system changes to support any model changes if required.
- Support and contribute to the definition of the target end to end customer focused Corporate Servicing model
- Drive definition, documentation and execution of procedures, risk & control, training and business process alignment for both short and long term service model changes
- Liaise with stakeholders including commercial/operations partners and drive the documentation of business requirements, process flows, current vs future gap analysis, training documentation and data analysis
- Liaise with Stakeholders and be an integral part of the definition of required process & automation changes to support the Corporate Servicing model facilitating & giving recommendations on target state
- Ensure all training material is available for delivery in a timely manner to the Business
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure change is implemented smoothly e.g. work with business and operations leads to gain buy-in to model requirements, timelines, and delivery plans
- Management and tracking of key corporate servicing milestones and support execution to ensure traction toward agreed target state
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- operations and servicing (preferably in a Payments environment)
- definition of target operations servicing models
- definition, design and documentation of processes including controls
- service level agreement / metric definition and reporting design
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience of Blue works for process definition and capture
- Experience of project management / project management office disciplines.
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the details of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.