Hybrid working- 2 days in the office per week
Length: 6 months
Overall Purpose of the role
To support one MD and two Directors.
To also provide support to the broader CIT Legal team, as required.
- Proficient and extensive PA support including full diary management: scheduling meetings, ensuring the diary is up to date, using judgment to prioritise meetings. Often having to schedule meetings last minute or with many conflicting availabilities in a timely and sensitive manner, always ensuring attention to detail and maintaining the highest standard.
- Working in close collaboration with PAs in other legal and business teams to coordinate diaries for meetings
- Book and manage all travel arrangements, accommodation, visas, global entry, then prepare travel business itineraries
- Tracking of acceptances and declines for internal and external meetings and taking necessary follow up steps
- General Admin duties including maintaining holiday records, printing docs ahead of meeting, scanning, copying, ordering stationery, liaising with IT desk and Floor Manager to resolve issues
- Raising Gift and Entertainment requests using GEPOC where required
- Coordinate and manage requests and IT issues
- Process expenses - ensuring all expenses are reconciled in a timely manner ahead of deadline and adhering to Barclays Global Travel and Expense Policy
- Managing and organising the on-boarding of new joiners and leavers for the team
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information; must act with professionalism, discretion and integrity at all times
- Working closely and in unison with other CIT Legal PAs to provide full extensive PA support and coverage to the team, ensuring workload is covered during absences and busy periods
- Whilst the role is focused on supporting three individuals, show be flexibility and support the wider CIT Legal team. This may include:
-Helping other senior lawyers within the team with diaries and other tasks;
-Working with others in CIT Legal on a wide range of team responsibilities and activities
- Excellent PA skills supporting Senior Management at MD level
- Legal experience preferred, but not essential
- High level of skill/competency in IT– relevant packages e.g. Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Proven experience of working within a fast paced and demanding environment within professional services organisations, a corporate or financial institution
- Knowledge of office administration procedures
- Excellent written and communication skills with a high-level of attending to detail and accuracy, with the ability to prioritise and operate under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Travel and Expenses
- Diary Management
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Barclays is flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. Barclays also has a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.