- Location: Knutsford WA16 9EU (2-3 days in the office)
- Duration: 6 months
- Hours/week: 35/week
Overall purpose of the role
To provide secretarial administration support to the Director within GTIS (Global Technology Infrastructure Services).
How will you help Barclays?
- With scheduling/rescheduling appointments and meetings
- Book all travel arrangements and accommodation, planning full itineraries, where necessary
- Working within the T&E policy ensuring guidelines are followed when booking travel and claiming expenses
- Ensuring all Compliance approvals met for any bankers Cross Border travel and all client entertainment
- With your strong spoken and written communication with the ability to manage queries and actions, making sound decisions and using initiative and autonomy to ensure they are free to concentrate on high priority matters.
- Proven experience supporting Directors
- Proven experience in a secretarial area
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Proactive, with an ability to prioritise workload
- High level of PC skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Good level of numeracy needed for processing invoices and expenses
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure whilst remaining calm and composed
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the details of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrollment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.