Contract Length: 6 months
We are looking for an Onboarding Analyst to join the Global Market and Operations team within Network Management. Here you will manage the internal and external relationships with our Agent Bank Network, facilitate the opening and closing of external accounts together with overseeing the performance of the services these Banks provide.
What will you be doing?
- Support new business initiatives and market access
- Act in a governance capacity for all account openings with our External Agent Bank Network, as required by the business. Attention must be paid to any regulatory requirements
- Management of account opening documentation must be kept in accordance with department procedures
- Any new or updated regulatory requirements, must be taken into account and procedures updated where applicable
- Work with our Agents to learn more about markets and industry developments, and disseminate any information as appropriate
- Diarise and manage regular meetings with our Agent Banks, including Agenda setting, meeting minutes and any follow up actions. Review performance and cover any upcoming developments / concerns
- Diarise and manage monthly calls between our Agent Banks and Project teams, to ensure any Market issues are managed and that business areas are kept informed of any updates
- Work with IT to develop better tools and processes for the account management function
- As an escalation contact, ensure all Agent issues are documented, and followed through to resolution, ensuring post mortems are conducted where appropriate to ensure issues do not re-occur
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of a Network Management role preferred
- Securities or other settlements background, Relationship Management, or Credit background useful
- Technical Knowledge - Demonstrates the ability to continually develop technical expertise and seek improvements
- Commercial Effectiveness – Manages client needs and consistently delivers with resources and within budget
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Excellent interpersonal skills including relationship management, communication, teamwork and partnership
- Proactive and positive attitude and desire to make a difference
Where will you be working?
Although the primary location would be Glasgow
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
Our dynamic working programme has been set up to help Barclays colleagues achieve an optimal work/life balance. Arrangements we offer range from working at home and changing regular hours to taking career breaks. Our Dynamic Working initiatives support colleagues at all stages of their lives, helping them with parenthood, caring, further studies and hobbies.