Loan Closing Support Analyst
Overall purpose of role:
To support the loan closing team in maintaining a portfolio of Par/Distressed LMA loan trades from trade date through to settlement and ensuring effective client service.
- Preparation of settlement bundles for loan closing team.
- Administrative tasks associated with loan closing and settlement such as internal status management.
- Support team with Straight Through Processing (STP).
- Liaising with trade counterparties, agent banks, legal counsel, both internal and external as required to help ensure smooth settlement of trades.
- Keeping members of the team updated on any issues arising.
- Preparation of Management Information (MI) and updates.
- Work alongside the KYC team to ensure all internal checks are complete prior to trade settlements.
- Primary systems: ACBS, MOC, WSO, ClearPar.
- Experience using Microsoft Suite
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to balance priorities
- Good communication skills
- Organised, able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of loans/loan closing
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.