Liquidity Risk Reporting
Liquidity Risk Reporting - AVP
Length: 6 months
Location: London (currently remote)
Purpose of the role
Support the overall production and submission of Liquidity Risk Report (including but not limited to the PRA110 report) to internal stakeholders and regulators, whilst ensuring adherence to supporting controls and governance framework, to ensure reporting is accurate, complete and timely. As part of this the role holder will, review and quality check team output, ensuring high quality explain commentary on variances in metrics, manage the escalation of system feed and data quality issues, liaising with Run the Bank (RTB) IT and reporting teams to resolve these in a timely manner.
What will you be doing?
- Support the production and submission of external PRA reporting, primarily the PRA110 report
- Support the production and distribution of key management reports used for risk decision making
- Perform inputs into Monthly reconciliations of liquidity data to the Balance sheet and execute controls and governance around reconciliations
- Ensure the right tools and understanding relating to liquidity metrics are in place
- Perform ‘4 eye’ checks on reports produced by team members for timeliness, completeness and accuracy
What we’re looking for:
- Liquidity risk/reporting skills
- Understanding of liquidity risk regulations (PRA, Basel III, CRDIV, etc.)
- Strong Balance sheet and Finance skills
- Strong understanding of Control and Governance framework
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience supporting the roll out of controls frameworks
- Experience of using SQL and VBA
- Understanding of Treasury and/or Risk systems in Barclays
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.