Junior Business Analyst
Length of contract: initially 6 months
We are looking for a Business Analyst on a contract basis who will lead on the control and classification of remediation cases across multiple inter-related programmes of work and their populations. Also who will provide support to enable the definition, implementation, management and delivery of appropriate outputs, processes and volumes downstream to respective portfolio or programme teams to execute remediation outcomes.
- Implementation of activities to support consistent client offerings across a broad set of products, their operations, supporting processes and systems
- Providing clear and appropriate communications to clients, colleagues and stakeholders on activities
- Support the establishment, mobilisation and management of a function serving multiple programmes in the remediation portfolio to deliver clearly categorised/validated client cases
- Working through ‘complex’ issues to define a pragmatic route forward by defining the standards and specifications
- Lead on the management of core data, helping enrich this with intelligence through the categorisation process, using evaluative judgement based on the analysis of factual and qualitative information
- Act as an implementation subject matter expert for handling workflow, queries, data control and budgetary requirements
- 3-5 years business analyst experience
- Data analytics experience is essential
- Understanding of and ability to articulate, design and implement process and workflow
- Analysis and mapping of activities to enable analysis, delivery of requirements and solutions
- Strong presentation and reporting skills to senior level management
- Excellent planning, prioritisation, organisational and time management skills
- Comprehensive problem solving skills and proven ability to apply creative and innovative thinking
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.