HR People Delivery Partner
Length: 3-4 Months
Overall purpose of role:
The role holder will partner business stakeholders and HR specialists to deliver HR projects aligned to the D&A service catalogue
The AVP People Advisory Partner role will work in a team and act as an enabler and trusted advisor to business stakeholders, using analytics and insight to inform decisions and enable sustainable, highly commercial outcomes which maximise business performance.
The role will be expected to proactively collaborate with global HR stakeholders across all Transaction Cycle (HR specialist) areas to deliver the HR agenda against the agreed demand plan, collaborating with other D&A team members on the execution of strategic HR demand on behalf of D&A
The role holder will support a variety of HR projects across multiple disciplines, working with a variety of business areas across the Firm, owning key tasks and activities as part of a multi-disciplinary project team, delivering high quality outcomes to expectations and on time
- Works with other D&A and HR colleagues to deliver HR activities such as: organisational design, site closures, relocations, team exits, talent reviews, D&I strategy, annual promotion processes, payround implementation, succession planning, etc.
- Builds credibility across D&A and is an enabler to support the business with HR related matters. Works in partnership across the D&A team to translate business needs into best in class HR solutions.
- Collaborates across the D&A team to understand the opportunities for consistency and efficiency across D&A and the wider HR function where applicable.
- Ensures high standard of delivery of agreed HR products and interventions to the business.
- Think with a problem solving and continuous improvement mind-set to support our high performance culture
- Manage and resolve individual complex HR queries from line managers on a variety of topics, eg practice early dispute resolution for colleagues and advise on informal stages of ER matters for IB Front Office line managers
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience of project work, supporting with complex change programmes
- Understanding the application of HR products and services across diverse businesses
- HR Generalist experience
- The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter and able to navigate through change.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to present insightful data to influence decisions.
- Ability to drive innovation across a complex matrix organisation working with a number of stakeholders within HR.
- HR technical skills and knowledge
- Programme or project management skills set
- Strong Analytical skills and excel knowledge
- Demonstrate experience in a Continuous improvement with a passion for leaving things in a better place
- A problem solving mindset
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Preferred skills and experience in delivering HR services i.e Payround, Performance Management, Talent Activity including Promotions
- Project Delivery and change management experience in complex organisations
Barclays is a British universal bank. It is diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Barclays businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by its service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by its five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The Barclays values inform the foundations of its relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how Barclays measure and reward the performance of colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to Barclays vision and goals.
Barclays is currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the details of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
As a contract employee of Randstad Sourceright, you’ll receive a wide range of financial and personal benefits. There’s enrolment in a pension plan (after 12 weeks on assignment) and holiday pay. You’ll also get 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, designed to help you deal with any problems that could be affecting your home or work life. Plus, there’s discounts at heaps of high street shops, restaurants and entertainment - from Asda to Zizzi Italian restaurants.