HR Operating Model Change Manager
Start date: as soon as possible
Length of the contract: 6 months
We are looking for a Change Manager on a contract basis who will be responsible for providing business analysis services across projects, delivering against the team’s portfolio of work. They will be expected to play a key part in articulating and presenting effective requirements proposals within a project or initiative, engaging with a range of stakeholders.
- Work to understand business problems often helping to bridge the gap between the customer / business stakeholder and teams
- Define the Business objectives that form the backlog of tasks to be done based on the customer or colleagues needs and journeys
- Identify key improvement opportunities in processes and quantify associated business benefits
- Provide support to Project Managers on larger initiatives by maintaining and actively managing project documentation and producing complete, accurate project reporting and MI
- Create, maintain and actively manage project based documentation
- Apply the right processes, tools, methods and skills to manage the delivery of a small project from business case through to closure
- Be able to work alongside stakeholders with limited project experience to ensure right information and documentation is gathered and analysed
- Previous experience implementing changes to operating models
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies for delivering operating model change across all components of the HR Operating Model (including Services, Processes, Organisation Design, Technology Change, Information Design and Cultural Change)
- Apply evaluative judgement and analytical skills to operate effectively within a complex and changing environment
Where will you be working?
Interested and want to know more about Barclays?
Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Barclays is a British universal bank. They are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by their service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Everything Barclays does is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Their values inform the foundations of their relationships with customers, clients, employees and contractors.
Barclays aims to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in being themselves, feel included and empowered to add value.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.