HR Operating Model Change Manager
HR Operating Model Change Manager
London (remote role)
Length: 6 months
We are looking for a HR Operating Model Change Manager to join on a contract basis to support the HR Optimisation team, and provide support across operating model projects, delivering against the team’s portfolio of work. They will be expected to play a key part in strategic Operating Model design and implementation, engaging across a range of stakeholders and ensuring direction and progress is transparent and understood
What will you be doing?
- Deliver Operating Model deliverables including analysis of processes, organisation, technology and information (POTI) in order to understand current state operating model, target state operating model and the implementation plan to move from current to target operating model
- Share approach and plan for execution for Operating Model changes
- Provide structure and transparency on progress of the design activity incorporating the engagement and education of a range of stakeholders, including senior HR management, across all stages from inception through to delivery.
- Provide project management delivery including planning, RAID management and PMO and sponsor engagement
- Conduct a Change Impact Assessment to determine the impact on a wider range of stakeholders.
- Engage business and HR function SMEs in the execution of design workshops to capture Barclays HR and business requirements into the design process
- Work with Technology Development and Architecture Teams to ensure Technology solutions will be adopted by the HR Function and that associated changes to business and technology support processes and organisations are designed and implemented.
- Work with the Operating Model Lead to ensure consistency and quality of outputs across the team
What we’re looking for:
- Management Consultancy or Business Transformation experience
- Sound knowledge of HR organisation and/or Financial Services
- Experience in leading the design and development of Target Operating Models
- Strong organisation design and governance experience with the ability to work across process, data and technology domains
Skills that will help you in the role:
Experience in supporting Operating Model design that have a particular focus on:
- Digital and customer / user experience;
- Implementation of new systems or technologies;
- Working with operational teams that may need to change as a result of a new Operating Model; or
- Conducting Change Impact Assessment to determine the impact on a wider range of stakeholders
Strong Stakeholder management skills
Strong Attention to detail
An understanding of Lean, Agile and associated principles
Where will you be working?
Although the primary location would be London, this role is completely remote
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
Our dynamic working programme has been set up to help Barclays colleagues achieve an optimal work/life balance. Arrangements we offer range from working at home and changing regular hours to taking career breaks. Our Dynamic Working initiatives support colleagues at all stages of their lives, helping them with parenthood, caring, further studies and hobbies.